What documents or information does your office need to prepare my tax return?

Please provide us with the originals of any social security benefit statements, Forms W-2, Forms 1099 and Schedule K-1 statements that you may receive for benefits, earnings, income or losses from investments for the tax year in question. You should also provide us with a list of any estimated tax payments made in the past year. The best way to determine which documents are necessary is to speak with the attorney regarding your tax matters.